A staff you can trust.
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Training for Business Associates
Passed in 1996, HIPAA requires the safe protection of sensitive patient information from abusive behavior like fraud and identity theft. All ClaimCure Billing Advocates are trained as certified Business Associates in order ensure safe, consistent compliance and confidentiality to you and your patients.
- Certified Medical Billing
- Certified Medical Reimbursement
With a mission to
provide industry and regulatory education, AMBA certifies billing professionals using standards that are
recognized nationally by billers, coders, employers and other entities.
- Certified Professional Billing
- Certified Professional Coding
- Certified Profession Coding – Hospital
- Certified Profession Medical Auditing (CPMA)
- Coding and Compliance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Coding Compliance
the nation’s largest training and credentialing organization for the business side of healthcare, AAPC issues first-class certifications to professionals that have demonstrated the
the highest level of expertise in the industry
- ERISA Laws
- Medicare Advantage Laws
- State Prompt Payment Laws
- Utilization Review Laws
- Veterans Affairs Laws
- Worker’s Compensation Laws
With more than 15 years of advocating for patient and provider rights for medically appropriate healthcare (pursuant to Wickline v. State of California), ERN is a trusted name in reimbursement advocacy. ERN Auditors are trained to redress unfair payment practices with State and Federal regulatory agencies. As a division of ERN, ClaimCure Billing Advocates are trained to exercise the same mastery in regulatory compliance.