Why we exist.
What sets ClaimCure apart from other billing companies is our diligence to not only seek reimbursement, but to make certain it is accurate based on knowledge of payor policies, rules and methodology. Identifying trend denials and billing changes—especially with Medicare and Medi-Cal/Medicaid as soon as possible—helps us keep a positive cash flow for our members.
We accomplish these goals with integrity, compliance, ethical values, research and our expertise in:
- ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Complete, timely and accurate preparation of all claims which ensures quicker reimbursement.
- Accurate and prompt submission of claims to insurance companies including Medicare, Medi-Cal, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Commercial payers, Workers Comp, third party and personal injury claims.
- Meticulous and persistent follow-through on all improper, unlawful, and unfair payment practices, which is the second most important function next to reimbursement.
- Consistent research on billing changes from all payor types, which can greatly impact your bottom line.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of physician and facility coding, which includes the proper usage of modifiers.
- Identifying non-compliance from payors and laws that have been violated.
As an ERN division, ClaimCure has relationships with many payors, IPA’s and capped facilities along with a vast knowledge of their payment strategies, claims payment compliance and enforcement history.
Reliable cash flow is the first priority for ClaimCure provider members. It can be daunting to understand the different tactics that insurance companies employ. But our professionals have the training, education and experience to ensure proper billing, reimbursement, and compliance.